Santa Rosa Waterfront RV ResortClick Here to Book Now
You… “need to be here.”
Navarre Beach, Florida: it’s known for natural beauty and a laid back attitude – the perfect place for an upscale waterfront RV resort in a lush tropical setting. Just minutes away from pristine sugar white sandy beaches along the Gulf of Mexico.
At Santa Rosa RV Resort, we are proud to offer first-class amenities in an unparalleled setting.
- Our waterfront pool is heated, with a shade-screened lounge area.
- The 300 foot long fishing pier is the perfect place to cast a line, or just catch a
glimpse of dolphins gliding by.
- Hundreds of palm trees have been added to our already spectacular setting.
- At over 3,000 square feet, the covered outdoor gathering area and fire pit is a huge hit with our guests!
- The fenced-in dog park and dog beach are a big success with our four-legged guests.
- Modern wi-fi equipment ensures quality access for all guests of the resort.
Book now, you’ll be glad you did!
The Perfect Spot
Santa Rosa Waterfront RV Resort enjoys more than a quarter mile of waterfront along the Santa Rosa Sound, between Destin & Pensacola Beach, Florida. Just across the Sound from Navarre Beach, this RV resort enjoys coastal breezes from award-winning Gulf of Mexico beaches that are only minutes away.
Santa Rosa RV Resort is stop #1 on Yacht Haven Marina’s Florida Luxury RV Resort Trail list!
- 2018 – Good Sam First Place Winner “Best Beathtaking View”
- 2016 – USA Today voted our National Seashore #1 for best beaches on the east coast.
- 2015 – Gulf Islands National Seashore: Best Florida Beach, USA Today / 10 BEST Reader’s Choice
- 2013 – Gulf Islands National Seashore: “One of the Top Beaches in the World”, Trip Advisor
In addition to some of the world’s best beaches, our Emerald Coast location offers world class fishing, championship golf courses, first-class shopping, and outstanding dining and cultural establishments all along the entire coast.
We’ve got it all –
We’ve created the perfect place for relaxation or recreation, all on-site. We offer 24 direct waterfront sites along 1300 feet of shoreline, and all 88 of our spacious RV sites have full hook- ups, 30 / 50 amp electricity, water, sewer, cable, and free Wi-Fi. All guests enjoy luxurious family–friendly amenities, including our heated waterfront pool with sun deck, a spacious and covered gathering area with fire pit and multiple seating areas, a fitness room, laundry, children’s play area, and a private white sand beach. Kayaks and paddle boards are now available for our guests.
Where are we located?
8315 Navarre Pkwy
Navarre, Florida 32566