Resorts GuidelinesClick Here to Book Now
Plan your trip with our park guidelines. We look forward to welcoming you!
Check-in is at 1 p.m.
Check-out is at Noon.
Laundry Room Hours
- One vehicle per site (please inquire about additional parking). There is a charge for additional boats or trailers.
- Pets are welcome! Please keep them leashed and attended to at all times. We do not allow cages or fences. We only allow dogs or cats, maximum 2 per site.
- Dogs not allowed on pier or children’s beach.
- Rottweilers, pit bulls, dobermans, chows and wolf hybrids are not permitted.
- No fireworks or firearms.
- No tents or pop-up trailers.
- No golf carts.
- No campfires.
- The Florida Health Department requires a sewer donut. If you do not have one, we stock them in our resort store.
- Visitors must register at the office, and on holidays we do charge a fee.
- We cannot accommodate clothes lines.